Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, August 11, 2008

Tibetan Yoga Masters

Pls visit my new site "Mystic Gemstones"

Here are videos about real tibetan yoga masters.
I post it here because I'm very impressed by possibilities of our body. You know, that I like atletics and martial arts -just for this reason. I'm sure we can much more as we use normally from our potentialities.

In the first posts of this blog you can find other masters of different schools.



And this video is incredibly. I've never heared the idea that the person can dry himself. Well, it's only idea, but when you know about other possibilities it becomes more real.



Hope you are inspired.

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes, I think we have the same interests. I have posts on Yoga yet in http://steptpg.blogspot.com ; just you wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard of microorganisms that become spores to survive drought but I don't know why a man wants to dry up himself.Anyway, have linked this post with my latest at http://steptpg.blogspot.com!

    ReplyDelete