Pages

Search This Blog

Friday, October 31, 2008

Su Jok Therapy -Special Points To Heal Pain

I was very interested in the specal points on our body that can heal us without any medicine. I wrote here, in this blog, posts with very interesting information about marma points, about acupuncture that is made with fingers, about mudras that work more or less on the same base.

In different texts I found that there are special points on the hands to press with or without power. If you know the right points, was written, you can heal ANY pain. This is very important for me and I had a hard time looking everywere for information about these points. Sincerely I was not successful with this research many years. In Russia in October I found a book about Su Jok, and seems to me, it explains just what I wanted to know about these points.

Turned in Italy now I found different sites in internet about it. Here I post videos I hope will be interesting for you because they explain the technique of this therapy.





Finally, I found a site where you can see the same information I have in a book I bought about this therapy.
http://www.sujok.ch/

I wanted only to present you this therapy today and to ask you if you have experience with it and are more informed about it. I will be very happy if you write it here.

8 comments:

  1. Not familiar with this Su Jok Therapy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too, but it works with the same basic idea of meridians ecc that works or agopunture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes there are many methods of healing thanks for presenting us

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I thik that it is personal for everybody like relaxation techniques. We have to know different ways and choose those that work personally for everybody of us. All we are different...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ithink, this technique is very interesting and I would like to learn it too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello it is true that SuJOk is beneficial and one should learn it. I myself learnt basic level I and II. Kindly get in touch with me at jetlyvipul@gmail.com if anyone has any experience with these alternative therapies

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope, you will be happy with your appeal.

    ReplyDelete
  8. we are taking up this Sujok treatment and it really is marvellous
    there is a doctor who visits us at home, it is really wonderful

    ReplyDelete