Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Animals In Our Dreams

(Photo)
This is a theme that is relative to the animals totems.

In some cases our dreams have important significance for us. Not all dreams are important. How can we understand if it is THAT dream?

As I wrote just in this blog, the main point is that we have to analyze our dreams. All of them. With time it will give us the possibility to understand if the dream is important or it is only ordinary job of the mind.

As for me, I often see something important in the state when I don't sleep but am in the relaxed, ready to sleep state.
When I dream something important, I wake up and remember the dream very clearly. The teachings say: you have to write the dream when you wake up in a blocknote that you take near the bed. I never do it because I will not sleep more if I begin to write.
The other possibility is that an important dream you will see it different times till you resolve the problem.

All this you know just because we spoke about it before. What is new in this post?
New for me is the other technique I read about today.

If you dream a "special" animal, you have to analyze this animal. It can give you clues to understand the message that your conscious wants to send you.
So, what have we to analyze?
The behaviour of this animal, is it diurnal or nocturnal, what is it's habitat, is it solitary or lives in group, what is it's diet.

This analyzis can help you to understand the message. Often it's enough to our mind that we NOTICE the message.
"I see this big animal because I feel oppressed by somebody, my boss, as example."
To be conscious of the problem is the first step to resolve it.

2 comments:

  1. If you dream of a snake biting you, it's a good omen - according to my Indian friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ;-))) Strange association. I surely would not like a dream like this.

    ReplyDelete