Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Winter-Inspired Depression

Depression is a really bad beast. Something that destroys personality. Seasonal or not, it's always terrible.

But, as in any other popular human problem, there are vendors grasping every possibility to sell.

рука моя рисовала силуэт за окном

Those send me infinite mails to pubblish here and in my other blogs. This way I knew so much about winter-inspired depression. Oh no, don't worry, I will not fill this post with the quotations. I wanted only to think a little about it.

What do you know about winter-inspired depression? You would never think about it if the vendors did not persist with the descriptions how bad you feel in winter and what medicines you have to assume, I think. Some of them have other ideas -they advise to color your desk or to change your furniture. Еo change your husband or friend, maybe. Something like this.

I feel sad in winter, too. I need much sun, light. But I noticed that complexes of vitamins help me. And some time passed under the rays of the sun, too. So, I try to take advantage of every sunny moment. I go out and open my face, my hair, skin of the hands and arms. And try to inspire sunshine, as well.

And you?

Photo «рука моя рисовала силуэт за окном» на Яндекс.Фотках

No comments:

Post a Comment