Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Reduce Stress Analyzing Your Life

"Reduce Stress" are the keywords of different newsletters I received this week. It was a surprise for me since I thought that this theme is more appropriate for "cold" seasons. Now, when all the persons go on the beach and pass all the free time swimming and spoiling themselves with sunbathes, stress is really the last thing to think about. These were the arguments I had. But those who send me all those newsletters think differently, as it's possible to deduce.

Well, I decided to try benefits from this stream of "stress-reducing" information and write a kind of summary to have these remedies always available in my blog.

First of all, we have to find real sources that provoke stress and it means that we have to analyze our behaviour when we feel we are stressed.

Example.
I began to cry when my ... did something wrong.
Was it the real source of my anger? No, I was just nervous.
Why was I so nervous? Because I was offended.
Why was I offended? Because the neighbour said I look terribly this morning.
Why said she so to me? Because she is always happy to make me suffer.
Why so? Because she has terrible husband who treats her very bad. She suffers and wants to make suffer others to balance the energies.

It's very sad that we can't stand these persons and continue the chain of malice shifting the negative energies we received from others to those who is weaker than we are. In this case making suffer our children, husbands, friends.

What is interesting in this situation: we do not understand often that we continue the behaviour of those persons that try to offence us.

And, believe me, I've just used this method with food allergies and stress, such analyze can solve the problem.

:-))) My husband learned it immediately and does not worry if he knows that the source of my stressed behaviour is not he. In case I am not tolerable, he says me something like this: Do you think still about that person? My mind turns back from the abyss of the resentment and I can have normal reactions.

As Buddhism teaches, it's important to become aware about our state. It's the first step on the way to convalescence.


Посмотреть на Яндекс.Фотках

No comments:

Post a Comment