Pages

Search This Blog

Friday, August 21, 2015

The First Course of Tibetan Medicine of Bon Tradition and it's Text Bum Shi

Do you remember my old good blog Lazy Yogi? Well, Google does not allow me to turn back to my original URL so I had to cancel all the blog and turn back with this new one. Hope, you will like it, my dear friends.

I even can announce you a very important event - for me and, I hope, for somebody of you, too: in October, 20-24, 2015, precisely, we will begin a very real and very precious course of Tibetan Medicine of Bon Tradition with the text Bum Shi (‘bum bzhi) taught by very important and famous Tibetan Meditian Gesce Rinchen Tenzin (probably, the second ritrit will be in November, 10-15)



This is a very precious possibility and I assure you there are not many persons in this world who is able to teach this medical traktat and not so many persons who studied it.

Traktat Bum Shi (‘bum bzhi) is very important because it is aboout the descriptions of the deseases, descriptions of processes, methods of the cure and particularly about the medicines.

Normally, they need years and years to study this text. We will dedicate some years, too. Maybe 5, I can't tell about it in this moment because our doctor of tibetan medicine has to see if we have interest in this study, if we want to continue etc etc. What can I tell you - the most brave of us who will be able to pass the exams, will receive their Diploma.

Before we begin our studies, we have to do some work to be ready for this Great Adventure.

I will publish some articles in this page and will try to add some information, but I have a very great work with the translation of the videos, where Geshe La tells about the Tibetan Medicine principles, from Russian to Italian and am not able to do other translations. I'm very sorry but it's a hard work. So I ask you to use the translators and ask questions  if you have them.

So, the pages of this event are:
FB Event www.facebook.com/events/771420786287337/
FB Group for Information www.facebook.com/groups/884258968283732/
FB Group with the In-Depths www.facebook.com/groups/1599579516988952/
Articles in Italian are collected in this my blog, too http://yungdrung-bon-blog.blogspot.it/

And, finally, this is the mail for those who wants to register for the Course and it's the dedicated Newsletter List
bumshi-course@mail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment