Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, March 12, 2007

Exercising

all tipes of tips (if you like them) you can find on this site

Videos and different levels yoga you can find in the category Yoga
on the page Interesting links I found

really precious sites there are there.

From my experience.
Yoga is a religious practice.Not physical exercises.
For many times I could not understand,what it meens and what have I do to reach this pick.Because you feel -all you do is not so.You can't understand,explain,but you feel it.

If you have this problem,try to follow my example.
Yoga is not :one-two,one-two,one-two...
Do exercises as slowly as possible and in this time "observe" your body,the movement of your muscels,your breath -nothing more.
After some time it will put you into the meditational state.And you will do these exercises in meditational state.THIS is what you were looking for.
Ah,forgot,if you are doing it to resolve a particular problem,you have to observe the place where you have a problem.
I like the book of Gita Iyengar "Yoga for women".She writes very clear about time,movements,breath ecc.
Try.

More about how I do meditational exercises you can find on the page Bön

No comments:

Post a Comment