Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

The "How-s" of Crystal and Gemstone Healing

Very interesting for me theme is going round some blogs of my friends-bloggers just for some months. It's Crystals and Gemstones Healing. Maybe because I like gemstones, I'm not satisfied else, so I looked around the Internet to see what others say about it.


I found that this theme is typical for Mystics and New Age. Because I know physics a little (about magnetism, vibrations, atomic structures of every physical body and energy prodused by all these movements), I think there have to be good reasons for these treatment. Here are some quotes:

Crystals and some stones pick up, store and amplify thought vibrations

It's important to thoroughly wash your crystal after purchase to remove any impressions that its "picked up" from other people who have handled it. Once "cleansed'', you "programme" it for a particular use. This is done by holding the stone in your hand and projecting thoughts to it. The crystal is said to absorb your telepathic thoughts and will, once programmed, act as an amplifier of your psychic and psychological powers. (Source)

Crystals are sometimes placed on chakras that correspond to the colours of the crystals and their spiritual properties. This is claimed to cleanse and energise the chakras (Source)

You can program your stones and crystals for specific use or just use them for decoration and let them do what they do naturally, which is to dissolve and balance energy. (Source)
Interesting is the advise to create personal crystals altar, practically a box with stones added to your altar, to have your programmed stones always ready to serve you. And here is an interesting article about choosing the cristal you need for your proposals that says :
  1. Clearly identify your purpose
  2. Look for a few crystal varieties that seem to support your goal (in a book, online, from a professional, etc.).
  3. Pick a specific specimen that offers vibrational match to your frequency.
And what I've never heard:
be open to crystal's influence (because we are often too receptive to outside influences -specially of negatively charged persons)
and place your crystal NEAR a small water fountain
This allows the very powerful chi of the water to propagate the vibrational frequency of the crystal throughout your house or office. (from the same article)

9 comments:

  1. You really love crystals, Liudmila. I believe you would love the exhibition that I went . It was fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm... it's interesting... wait your report!
    And I have to finish a post about Azurite today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! Actually those crystals I posted are from the exhibition. The big green orb too. It's very big and has to be lifted to the exhibiton hall by helicopter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's wonderful -how these crystals can grow? I don't understand. It's like the fable about Cooper Mountain.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My mom actually bought a bracelet that's made up of titanium. Its said to help in the blood flow system.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Somebody said me, that silver is good for health. I have a silver bracelet and took it for all the winter. I don't know sincerely if it helps for something. I said it could not make bad in any case...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Liudmila it is good you love crystals and gemstones.Ofcourse as i know those gemstones counteract the cosmic rays from our bdy.It has some astrological value but you stare at the fingers of lord buddha or other yogis is there any gemstone beautifying their hand.
    It is in news in India near 4000 million business is being done.WEhave etheric double on our skin to protect us and yogies have totally surrendered to God but being in family and soci\eyu we are compelled to adopt those

    ReplyDelete
  8. JOIN THEOSOPHICAL SOCIETY IN ITALY

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you. I'll see what it is.

    ReplyDelete