Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, June 23, 2008

About Kalachakra. Excuse me, I can't help

This Kalachakra Mandala I found on this page of a site completely dedicated to Kalachakra. The site is written in Russian, to read it you have to open the google translator page (find it in the right sidebar of this blog).

I'm very sorry, Debasis, but I did not know anything about Kalachakra. And what I found about it is too complicated that I could explain something or understand enough about it.

What I understood -till the level I know buddhist philosophy- it's a sort of summary of all teachings. It is a comprensory of all parts of human existance and is built on the basis of compassion.

The transformation that you speak about -I think so- has to due to understanding of all the creation of human being and the origin of all sufferings.
When you see this body as a result of a great mix of elements and poisons (6 Buddhas and their wives, Bodhisattvas and their wives ecc), when you understand all this with your soul, you feel very differently, you see the world from other point of view.

Maybe it's about it.

Excuse me, I can't help.

4 comments:

  1. Just know that this is a beautiful design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Design is really excellent, nothing to add. If we would able to understand the meaning of it, maybe we coud become buddhas just in this life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Liudmila Ihave gone deeper and deeper read many books it is a type of transformation making a common man or lazy yogi to a true yogi.You can search krisnamurthy transformation it was a kalachakra transformation and he became a world famous and thinking philosopher.It was applied on him from the higher world the invisible plane

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read Abhidharma Pitaka once and have the text printed too. Maybe it could be interesting repass it once more. It's a text about mind and it's possibilities.

    ReplyDelete