Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, July 21, 2008

A Method To Lose 4 Kg Every Month

Healthy meal... Junk food is linked to cancer...
Our obsession for healthy food becomes an illness, as for me. Psychological dependence. I read some time ago that the today society creates dependences practically on everything. Well, I'm not obsessed by healthy lifestyle and food but when I see or know how and where things we eat are made, I begin to think and to buy only the best I can allow me.

Now I read an interesting article telling about other problem of our food.

Statistic says that 6 from 10 persons add from 2 to 4 kg in summer.

To have just contrary situation we have to think about glucose in our blood. In other words we have to think about carbohydrates in our food. Ufff...

обжора
«обжора» на Яндекс.Фотках

So, this new method says: if we reduce the quantity of aliments with high quantity of carbohydrates, we will lose about 4 kg every month without any other diets or efforts. It will reinforce our cardiac system generally.

What to eat (in normal quantities):
fruits and vegetables, fish, meat, eggs, integral cereals

Not good:
refined cereals and potatoes

Killers:
White bread (better rice and maize biscuits)
White sugar and industrial sweeties (good: honey, cane sugar, fructose)
Alcohol and CAFFEE (!) grow fat because create hepatic difficulties. Drink purifying drinks, tea, infusions and juices.
Sausages and milk foods (good: yogurt and goat milk)
Fried Foods

4 comments:

  1. I think it is sensible to choose our food especially when there is plenty to choose from.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :))) this idea becomes very clear when you go to look at the monks in monasteries.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also don't drink fizzy drinks like Coca Cola or other sodas. They don't contain a ton of sugar and other bad additives and the sugar free ones contain aspartame and/or sorbitol which are linked with cancer. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sincerely I lose my head for all this bad foods.

    MY greatest problem is maybe sugar. And it is maybe carbohydrate (my god, what a word!) too.

    ReplyDelete