Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

To Lose 15 kg-s


glitter-graphics.com

Many persons do not understand me, specially the men.
I'm "obsessed" to loss the weight.

A year ago I felt very bad probably for hormonal causes and began to cure me with the milk of Soja. As known, soja contains natural femminile hormons. I wanted to cure myself and, infact, I felt better after it. But. I began to add weight. When I understood it, I had many kg-s more as necessary and till today I added 15 kg-s. In one year.

It's terrible. I can't eat because everything I eat add other kg-s. I can't walk and run as once because the body is too heavy. All this is bad and that is why I am "obsessed". I wanted to feel myself light. Nothing other.

So, I decided to take the situation under control. I made a research in internet about wht to do and now:
-I drink juice of one lemon and grated ginger in the morning.
-I take shorts of neopropellen half a day because they say it will help me to lose 3 kg-s a week. (last week it was only 1 kg)
-I take tabs to kill all intestinal worms I can have.
-I eat not so much and try to awoyd all sorts of sweeties.
-I make exercises for abdomen fat

Who knows, will all this help me to lose 15 kg-s?

Лимончик
«Лимончик» на Яндекс.Фотках

3 comments:

  1. Eat less starchy food will help, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. After I visit your blogs I would eat and eat and eat... ;-)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greetings from Italy,good luck

    Hello,Marlow

    ReplyDelete