Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Important Events In My Life

This month was rich on important evnts in my lif and I wanted to describe them here.

I visited a conference of Jetsunma Tenzin Palmo, the founder of the Dongyu Gatsal Ling Nunnery in the state of Himachal Pradesh, India (for additionary information and HELP visit www.tenzinpalmo.com). The conference took place in Naples. My photo camera is unfortunatelly very capricious and I have not better photos.

Джетсунма Тенцин Палмо

To be short in this post, I'll only describe the idea hat touched me more than others.
Normally we behave as little children. Emotions as waves carry us up and down. And we go with them up and down.
The main question is not to avoid samsara -it's very difficult. And not to remain always ON the top of the wave.
The main question is to learn to to feel certainty in this uncertain world.
Second important event in my life was the ritrit with our teacher Geshe Gelek Jimpa. This ritrit was dedicated to the second part of the text "Gyalwa Chaktri" that is Dzogchen teaching of Bon. More photos and other links you can find if you visit my Yungdrung Bon Blog in Italian language
Ritiro A Pozzuoli 2009, 1 Giorno
Ritiro A Napoli. Altre Fotografie
Lettera A Tibetana Per La Pratica

Ритрит в Неаполе

I remember that I promised to Bharat to write about Sherab Chamma and will do it in the next days.

4 comments:

  1. I like the idea of not avoiding Samsara!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are strainge. :0))) My only desire is do not turn here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. if you achive your goal remaining in sansar then why to avoid it? but we have to face certain difficulties

    ReplyDelete
  4. We love difficulties, I think. We look for them all our life. And maybe this is the reason why we love samsara...

    ReplyDelete