Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, August 10, 2009

Relaxation Session With Voice Of The Sea

I ask to pardon me those friends that have just seen this video in my posts about our visit of the beach (The Voice Of The Sea and Our Favourite Beach)

This registration I wanted to make long time ago. If you know the problem, you noticed that it is practically impossible to find a registration of "pure" sounds of the nature in internet. Not only a simple registration but that it is long enough to allow a meditation or relaxation session. It means, it has to be at least 5 minutes long. If it will be possible, I'll make a more long regisration later.

The image is not very good -it is turnd on the side for about 1 minute. Ehhh... Well, I neededthe sound first of all...

2 comments:

  1. The wave is so strong and loud! Good for surfing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. :0))) Surely no. I was in the line of waves. The waves are not high here.

    ReplyDelete