Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Spectacular Thai Chi Possibilities

I wrote 2 or 3 times about Thai Chi here. I was impressed by what made my friend Thomas, the healing exercises. I even bought a very interesting book about it -but never had enough time to read more about this system.

I know that it's unpossible to learn such a Teaching without special dedication, but what >I was interesting in were (and are) the healing exercises, as said, and I thought, it's possible to do them with the preparation that I have.

Today I found this video in my Reader and ... you know, I like martial arts.


Hope you will enjoy it. And this similar video too.


Maybe it is not about healing but it's about system.

5 comments:

  1. Tai Chi over here is practised by elderly people; it's just like exercise for them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are brave! I see here is very very rare that old persons do physical exercises. The oldest "have to wait the death" here. Maybe our generation will change the system.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, you are mistaken about Tai Chi. It is not like the one shown in your videos. It is just some coordinated slow movements that enhance the health. Not kung fu!

    ReplyDelete
  4. One day I have to learn about it more. It's so interesting...

    ReplyDelete