Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Tibetan Milk Mushroom

Photo

Yesterday I received finally my Tibetan milk mushroom and put it in the milk. Probably it's too early to tell you about it but I want to introduce the theme.

They say, it is very useful for the health and can help me to restore stomach problems. Here is the quoter about it:

"Its draw helps to restore an organism in the postoperative period promoting healing of wounds.It treats such diseases of gastrointestinal tract, as gastritis, pancreatitis and also exacerbation of ulcer. " (Source)

I have Tea Mushroom and like the drink it produces. The problem is the sugar you need to grow it. I can drink it in big quantities and so I assume too much sugar with it. This one, Tibetan milk mushroom does not need sugar. So I hope to drink it without thoughts about weight.

I'll tell you the story of how I grow and drink this "medicine" in my next posts.
If you use it, pls tell me your experience here.

4 comments:

  1. I haven't come across this before. Good to eat?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This mushroom produces fermented milk. I have Tea Mushroom and the drink it creates is very good. Milk mushroom I have for the first time. It had cold and did not work the days before. Yesterday I tryed to heal it and seems it made the first fermented milk. It's possible to drink it from the 3-d time. So we have to be patient. I'll tell you how it is when it's ready.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, the difference is the bacterias used for this process. And there result in sense of vitamins, minerals etc is different.

    ReplyDelete