Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Aromatherapy For Relax And Good Sleep

Some days ago I wrote about aromatherapy and said, I never use it. Except rare profumes or incenses I normally not like smells. And it is not treue. Not completely true.

Do you remember I bought some stones and aromatherapy objects: incenses and others to resell them ("Mystic Gemstones Blog"). Among others I have "Sleeping stones". What are they? Pumice stones impregnated with pure lavender oil. If you put them in a cup and place them near the head of your bed, you will sleep deeper and the sleep will be more restful. When you do not feel their smell you only shake them and they are refreshed.

In the morning you put them back in their plastic bag and you have them fresh in the evening.

Because I was very busy with the semiprecious stones I forgot completely about them. But this autumn after the operation I could not sleep. I tryed with this or that but than I suddenly saw the box with these stones. I took one bag and now I use it. I have the bag with the stones near the bed and open it in the evening.
They smell very good, I have not problems with it. And I really sleep better in the last period.





2 comments:

  1. Mmm. I need a good sleep and once I bought a special pillow for that. It doesn't work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tryed with the pillows once too. It was a terrible experience for me. I slept, but it was bad sleep. No, I don't like them.

    ReplyDelete