Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

First Letter of your Family Name Influences your Behaviour

Did you know that your reaction in diffferent situations of the life depends often from your family name? To be more precise -from it's first letter. Don't believe? I could not believe, too. But it's a truth.

Children, whose last name beginns from the last letters of the alphabet know from school that they are last in the row and have to wait much time and -maybe!- do not receive what they have to receive. In any case, they have to wait much time. To solve this problem they develop fast reaction and decide very quickly what to do in this or that situation. The children with the family name that beginns with the first letters of alphabet are much more slow because they are acustomed to be always the first and have not to wait.

This study is confirmed by the women that changed their last name when married. They continue to act so as before according to their original family name.

Очередь за здоровьем!
«Очередь за здоровьем!» на Яндекс.Фотках

2 comments:

  1. Oh! I don't have to wait too long but sometimes I am not keen on what is coming - like you get to do things that you don't like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, you were not so happy as me.

    My Family name begins with P but I had never wait too much because was always fast enough to understand and to answer in school, and the things I don't like I avoid with envyable insistence too. :-)))

    ReplyDelete