Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday, September 11, 2011

September: Continue with Lapacho

This year, I wrote different times about our attempts to use Lapacho to strengthen health (Useful to Prevent, Delay, or Treat Cancer -Lapacho). Specially, because we are not too young more, and the deseases of the age do not bypass our house.

Sommer finished for me 2 weeks before the end of August. I noticed that my nails became thin and fragile. The action of Lapacho finished, probably. I do not know why is it every year for me: nails and hairs suffer incredibly the change of the seasons.

I do not know, if I'm right, but I read in the books about the Eastern medicines (Ayurveda etc) that it's better to avoid to use herbs till September, 15 for health improvement. So, I respect this rule and wait for this date every year.

Now, what I want to do this year? I want to prepare the cleaning herbs (artichoke, birch, dandelion, milk thistle) and will add Lapacho to this mix. Not so much as I did in spring. I'm very afraid that I'll begin to add weight once more. I'll use only a very little quantity: only a pinch.
And will write about the results here, clear.

No comments:

Post a Comment