Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Purifying Treatment -Herb Tea

Purifying treatments are very useful to clean our inner organs from "limestones". I know that stones in different organs are very frequent problem and the reason why the organs are removed. Virtually, there is not an older person -from the age 60-65- that did not have these pains. I do purifying cure 2 times a year, normally, in spring and in autumn. With the hope that we will avoid this illness. I make herb tea with

dandelion

Осовидная муха с одуванчиком
«Осовидная муха с одуванчиком» на Яндекс.Фотках

Artichoke


birch


milk thistle (Silybum marianum)

The preparation is very simple . I take a earthenware pot where I boil water (you have not touch the infuse with the metal objects). In this case you see pieces of Lapacho in the pot because, as I said in my previous posts, I decided to continue with Lapacho.

Отвар

A special mug is useful but not necessary. I put a spoon of the herbs (mixed) in it and cover them with boiled water.


Отвар
Отвар

Because the herbs are very nourishing, it's better to drink the infusion in the morning and reduce the quantity of sugars in the diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment