Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Do You Like Nordic Walking?

Walking is my favourite sport. I walk when I can, and can tell you with certain honour, that I can walk even better than the young tourists that come to visit Vesuvius and Pompei and ask me to be their guide. The excursion is relatively difficult. It will be enough maybe if I tell you that the visitable (excavated) area of Pompei is 44 ha and the houses to visit are situated here and there. If you add Vesuvius to this walk -not very long trait to claimb but... it's hard enough, too.

So, I laughed when I found this video about the "nordic walking". I had a blogger-friend from Norway once, I remembered him: he would laugh with me watching this video, surely.  It's a Polish version of Chinese fitness Qigong and not "nordic" :-))), don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment