Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, November 21, 2011

Fight with Weight

My Holy Fight with Weight continue on the next step. I bought a massaging hula hop with magnets in the massaging "knobs". Here it is



My new devise comes from Korea (originally), has rather big weight of 1700 g and is large enough. Incidentally, Korea is where you can find the highest percentage of cosmetic surgery cases, including liposuction.




It's peculiarities, I think, make the difference with the hula hop I had before and could not use: I had terrible neck pains every time I used it. This one is much more difficult to twirl, and I had bruises first week of use, but I have not neck pains and am very content with it. Because I really like "hula-hopping".

If I could not twirl it more than 40 times the first days, I exercise about 5 minutes now. I like my sides -they become more compact with some muscles that is possible to find there now. :-))) I do not think that I'll be able to lower my weight because I have to change my mode to cook and to eat generally, but I think, my body will leave that nasty fat on the sides and I'll be more acceptable -for me, clearly.

No comments:

Post a Comment