Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Sinus Congestion and Natural Medicines



Are you affected with allergie and can't breath more? If it can be useful for you, know that there are millions of persons suffering the same problem. Who knows, why is it so widespread in our times? I discussed it with my friends and many of them think, it's the conseguence of the chemical substances in our food and in all the activities of our life.

Well, I think, nobody can answer this question but the quantity of allergies seems to confirm this supposition.

I collected some remedies to cure sinusite and want to write about them here.

Most use steam baths for these treatments.
They add Eucalyptus Oil drops into the bowl (8). Others use boiled potatoes vapors. Effective is onion skin (I continue about the steam baths).

ОтварI experiment with ginger juice. I grate it, squeeze the juice, add water and drop it in the nostrils. There is nothing  pleasant but it's effective. Don't try it with children.

Very effective are branches of raspberries. Boil them and drink the infusion.

An other device you can use is neti pot. I wrote about it in this blog some time ago.

And try to avoid pasta and bread that help our organism to create mucus.

No comments:

Post a Comment