Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Moxibustion Useful for Pains, Arthritis and Many Other Deseases

What do you think about the rejuvenation of the skin? Do you believe in all these creams? Specially those which we see in the malls? Honestly; I do not believe. And those "50 but looks like 18" without any surgery etc - I do not believe them, too. Madonna, Sharon Stone and others could not do anything with all their money and necessities of the job. What can we say about all the others?

But in the years I had the possibilities to meet people from Asia, I noticed they have the skin of the face and neck much more young than we have. Those have to be genetic peculiarities but the habits and cultural customs, I think, too. This is why, when I learned about some new for me Chinese traditional medicine techniques, I decided to purchase the tools and to try these ways.

One of these therapies is burning of the mugwort (artemisia) cigarettes in a kind of wooden box that you post on the painful place of your body.

Here are the photos about how it works.
I use it myself regularly for my neck aches and can list here the benefits we have. Together with my husband - because the smoke of the burning artemisia can inspire all who are present in the room (the cat does not like it and goes under the bed when I burn moxa)

So the benefits we have are:
we are more relaxed
we sleep better
the pain goes away (not forever, unfortunately)














No comments:

Post a Comment