Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 6, 2013

My Weight Loss Battle: Recipe to Lose Appetite

This is an incredible recipe. I would never believe that something like this can completely destroy appetite. I drink it and do not want to eat more! 

Ingredients are: 
lemon juice, cayenne pepper, honey 
mix these 3 in a glass and add good water



They say, turmeric and cayenne pepper are among the best foods for liver. So, I changed the "formula" and added turmeric, too.
Where this recipe comes from?
I had to "clean the liver": I had to drink water with salt in the morning. Than, I had to drink this juice 8 times a day. This is how I learned about this aliment. 
I do not think, it's good to drink so much lemon juice a day. And to assume so much species. By the way, I felt very very bad after the "cleaning", yesterday. Really very bad. I do not think, I'll repeat it once more. 
But I learned the recipe of this very delicious cocktail. It is is TASTY! Once a day it can be good, surely.
Give it a try. You will like it.



No comments:

Post a Comment