Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, February 18, 2008

Healing chakra chant

"Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense." Buddha

Personally I like Vajrasattva Mantra and Heart Sutta chanting by Dalai Lama. I think that reading sutras helps me in my life. Golden Light Sutra and The Names of 35 Buddhas.

Today I found some very interesting videos about chakra healing with sillables and mantras and wanted to show them to you too.

The first video is interesting not only because you can learn how to chant mantra but you can see how to take mala when you chant, too.



This other video is first from the serie of videos that you will see when open YouTube. Open and read descriptions near the videos.
I don't know, what school is this technique from and will be very great if you will help me.
The video is really made good.



Related techniques
Tibetan Sound Healing Part 4
Tenzin Wangial Rinpoche - in YuoTube!!!
Opening your chakras
Mudras that help us to open the heart chakra

2 comments:

  1. I believe this is more for the Mahayana Buddhists.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sincerely, we've never done something like this. Similar interpretation I've seen in a book about Kundalini-exercises. The author had followd a guru in India...

    ReplyDelete