Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, November 20, 2008

About Energy Bubble And Compassion

I found 2 great videos on YouTube today and am sure you will like to see and to learn from them. You know just I'm very interested in energetic theories generally, and there are many videos and stuff in this blog about it. This explanation is an additional step in my -and hope in your- study of this question. By the way, the monk is speaking aboout Thai Chi there. I wrote 2-3 posts about it a year ago, I think, but forgot about i then. Have to remember it and open the book once more.

The first video is a demonstration of energy bubble on a seminar at the Singapore Police Headquarters.



It is the "practical part" of the theory.
The other video is more phylosophical part. The most important part, really. I adore this practice because it gives real happyness. It's my personal perception of the practices of Buddhismus (generally, without schools. You know, I follow Bon, and it is not buddhismus-buddhismus but occupates with the same Great Ideas. So, to be more simple and clear I use more known word here).

When I watched his video, I was very touched by the story Dalai Lama told about the monk that came from Chinese gulag. The monk was afraid of great danger. Dalai Lama says, he thought the monk will say about the danger for his life. But the monk said: he was afraid of great danger to lose compassion for Chinese people.

The greatest danger in the life: to lose Compassion for the enemy...



Great, no?

1 comment:

  1. Well, it's when you are Arhat or Buddha, I think. Till we are here, we are not perfect, so, we have enemies too.

    ReplyDelete