Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, December 18, 2008

We Like Sufferings

Ты прав ...
«Ты прав ...» на Яндекс.Фотках

It's a known psychologial fact: we like sufferings. We want them. And do everythig to have them. Remember more and more popular tours with extreem. Love. Other emotions.

How it works? We create dangerous situations, fear, we make our body to be afraid of different actions -and than we reach our "pick". We are tired but happy. We need these emotions to be happy.

A mother of a great family is very tired, the children create so many troubles nd problems, they make her cry and lose patience. But she will be unhappy if she remains alone even for some days.

These are simple examples of what I want to say.

When I listened to the teaching I liked the affirmations of Namkhai Yeshi about actions. Every action is nothing else as the way to suffering and the way of the sufferings. And the result of every action is suffering.

We feel alive only if we act, move. And the life gives us a prize for every action, "sweetes".

Is this the reason why the world is always on the same step?

2 comments:

  1. I think we like sufferings because it makes us feel that it is all about 'I'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, yes... You are right, you know... It's really so. I remember I liked to lay in a hospital because everybody thought only to make something good for me and only for me while I was suffering soooo much. :)))

    ReplyDelete