Pages

Search This Blog

Friday, May 15, 2009

Big Ego And His Babies

The second point I like in the practices transmeted by TWR this time (Transcending Ego And Fear ) was the part about Ego and his babies. 
TWR says: Ego of a man is much more powerful and hard as the Ego of a woman (that is why probably men were those who tryed to fight it more as  women). The Big Ego begins to make baby-egos and all they are around him like the puples around their teacher. They listen to him, they answer all his requests.

The place where you can see all them together clearly when you eat your breackfast. You sit and eat, but the egos have a great meeting in this moment. And you partecipate secretly on this meeting. And you want to partecipate.  Because if you did not partecipate there, the egos would leave you. They want to be noticed. And if they look round and nobody notice them, they go away.
I like this part of the video. I recognize myself in it. It's really so in me: a Big Ego and uncountable quantity of little egos. I laughed when I listened to it. But -as says TWR- I do not think I'm able to leave them. Even for little period of time.

Будда, Тайланд
«Будда, Тайланд» на Яндекс.Фотках

4 comments:

  1. The Buddha here looked like the Golden Buddha in Bangkok. I have seen this many years ago. The Thai tried to protect them from the invading Burmese I think and put a layer of cement over the Golden Buddha and it was not forgotten for a long time until it dropped and the cement cast broke.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting story. I've not heard about it. There is written under ths photo only "Buddha. Thailand" So I think you are right.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are right Liudmila common human being cant leave the ego nor its babies. The man who transcends him to the fantastic world of Tathagata can get rid of it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ehhh... So is it... But we try -at least.

    ReplyDelete