Pages

Search This Blog

Friday, May 8, 2009

Transcending Ego And Fear

I translate for my russian friends the video of the last open practic pubblished by Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche, "Trascending Fear". I have not the possibility to do it in one session, so translate little parts at a time.



Last part I translated had two points interesting for me. And first of all this one:

(after 21:00 in the video) When we do this practices, we recognize ourselves. We become nearer to ourselves and this means we feel security, comfort and happiness. Our life is very difficult, we always are afraid of something, we are tired and we want to escape the sufferings. So when we enter this happy place we do not want leave it. This place is so beautiful, it's simply fantastic, you love this place and... your ego grows much more as before.

You know, it's really so. I knew this place before I began to study buddhismus. And I always wanted to go there. For many years the only thought I had in my head was: I don't want to stay here, I don't want to turn back in this world (because I'm sure, the reincarnation exist).

I DON'T WANT THIS WORLD!!!

This, as said, was my only thought. And, sincerely, I practiced buddhismus to reach this only aim of my life.

Now, TWR says: you have to learn to leave this fantastic place where it is.
Don't create attachment, don't create your ego much more biger as it is.

Well, what do you think about it?

8 comments:

  1. Eh... And how will we leave that fantastic place?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's just not think and get too attached to it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't think... It's so hard...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you think this world is a fantastic place?so let us ask LORD BUDDHA why he declared life is misery!!!!Can we leave attachment so easily?moms,dads,relatives,pets,friends we are human yes we can but slowly and gradually!!!TOO DIFFICULT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excuse me, Debasis, you did not understand. TWR tells us not about the world where we live.

    It's about fantastic world of our Nature, Essence of Tathagata, Nature of Buddha -these are some names of this place used commonly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. sorry liudmila that is the world of bliss debasis here

    ReplyDelete