Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Spices For Long Life

Many years ago we, a group of interpreters, were invited for a national feast of the Indian community of our city. There was a meeting with the speaches of the important persons and a party after that.

07.001.jpg«07.001.jpg» на Яндекс.Фотках

There were different plates that I've never seen before that party, and, sincerely, I could not eat anything because they were full of spices and -mostly- of pepper, I think. Even the dessert. When I ate a very little piece of that dessert (my friend said me: take a very little piece before you begin to eat), my eyes were out of their places.

Well, we do not eat so much spices -if we eat them at all.

But this is not very good because the spices offer many possibilities to improve our health.They are good for depression, skin, cancer, regulating of sugar, obesity, dementia and many other problems.

Today I write about cinnamon. It is obesity-fighting, sugar regulating, immune-boosting, internal parasits fighting. Cinnamon is good for degestive problems, toothaches, postmenopausal problems and Type2 diabetes.

If you want to try with this spices you have to remember that there are 2 plants that are called cinnamon in the commerce: Cinnamomum zeylanicum and Cassia. I write about the first one here. So, control the ingredients, when you buy it.

My personal advise is to try with the tea in the bags that you can find in the supermarket. Indian voyage, it's name, I think. With cinnamon, cloves and ginger. Very nice taste.

Теплое...
«Теплое...» на Яндекс.Фотках

2 comments:

  1. There is a big community of Indian here. Their curry is nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did not eat curry, I think. It would be interesting. We have nothing "exotic" in our zone, so it's necessary to go at least in Naples for something like that.

    ReplyDelete