Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Summary About Weight Loss

Scrolling an article directories homepage, I found this article, Weight Loss That Lasts Action Steps, that touches one of the very interesting for me themes. You will surely remember my previous posts about it in this blog. What I liked was the systematic approach of the author. Not that boring common "eat this and you will loss 10 kg-s in one week". Or something like this. We all are mature folks and know, this is nothing short of a swindle.

Think about this: the excessive weight is not only the sign of the incorrect nutrition and insufficient motion activity. It's the sign the systems of our organism do not work well as a result of our bad behaviour. Once I read the words I liked very much: we cure our cars so much, we will never use low quality benzine etc. You got the idea. Why we never cure our body with similar attention? It's enough to see, what products we eat.

My friends laugh and my husband grumbles, when I go in the supermarkets and begin to read the descriptions of ingredients of the products I want to buy. Well, I want to believe they are honest. But if you read them, you notice this peculiarity: similar items can contain very different ingredients. One, as example, has only this or that vegetable and water, other has one or more additives. And THESE parts can provoke your eccessive weight.

Maybe you can be interested in an other article: Advice for the Wise Home Owner that is about different mortgages.

4 comments:

  1. It is good to read the label but as you say, the information may not be correct.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is what I do not like in the flood of information we have today: it's difficult to understand where is the truth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe, we should just all grow our own food.

    ReplyDelete