Pages

Search This Blog

Friday, May 14, 2010

Mental Stimulation Of Marma Points

Marma points are probably the most mystic side in the Oriental healing culture. They were used to heal and to kill. Specially this last aspect attracted great interest because they told about deferred and one touch death used by ninja etc. I wrote some posts with interesting links in this blog (About marma points). Today I wanted to write some words about the mental stimulation of these points. It is something new for me even if I've heard many times about the power of our mind. However, I never put together massage techniques and mental stimulation.

Here is the idea:
If you have pains, you can concentrate your energy in the relative marma point and than release it. There are many maps of the marma points in internet (and in the post I just mentioned here there are links too) if you are interested in this technique. Important points are in the articulations. You can use "universal" sillables HUM and OM, associated with blue and sunny color accordingly, together with concentration (sunny is excellent in use and easy to imagine: think that the Sun is in the point). Breath in -concentration, exhale -release.

The source I read tells, it's necessary to repeat the sillable 108 and more times.

No comments:

Post a Comment