Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder

Many years I worked as a teacher in secondary schools and had seen different psychological disorders in my pupils's behaviour but this kind of disorder (mentioned in the title) was never something significant even in those children that had problems in school.

It become a problem when I came to live with my husband and noticed that the persons are not able to concentrate attention for relatively long time here. First I thought, it's because I do not speak their language good enough, and it's difficult for them to follow my thoughts; than I noticed it's not about me but they have the same behaviour in other situations too. The only theme they follow with great attention is when they buzz about persons they know.
It is not about hyperactivity. It is about education.

When a person is educated to learn with perseverance, to listen attentively to the instructions of the parents/ teachers, to have patience and to repeat the action if failed the first time from the childhood, the problem of Attention Deficit does not exist as an illness. It can happen but it is not a mankind desease as is prersented in the articles I read.

Now, these articles open a discussion that it's an illness and you have to go to a psychologists to cure yourself or your children with the medicines.

Do you know that our skin preserves traces of all the detergents, medicines etc we use that there are creations that die only by contact with our skin?
Maybe we have to think a little before we add a new (unnecessary) medicines to the cocktail of the poisons we use in everyday life?

No comments:

Post a Comment