Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

My New Diet: Apple Cider Vinegar

If you are not tiered to listen about my attempts to turn back to the normal weight, read about the next experience I began with me.

The problem is that I continue to add kilos despite all my entations to remain at least where I reached this time. I know that I don't make movements since I stay all days long for the PC and never go out at feet. If we go out, we use the car. You can't go some km-s till the next shop and to turn back with the full bag than. Well, you CAN do it, but there are so many tasks to do that it's practically unpossible. (It's my justification of my sedentary live).

Яблоко
«Яблоко» на Яндекс.Фотках

From other side, I eat too much (in confront to the movements I do) and I like fat and sweeties. And there is the matter, I know. But I'm not able not to eat.

But the weight becomes higher and higher from day to day and the bones do not support it more.

Two days ago I read about the apple cider vinegar. They say, it's possible to become more slim if you drink it before you eat. 1 spoonful of vinegar in 1 glass of water. At least in the morning and than before you go in bed.

I began to do it. It's the 3-d day today.
The first and the best result: I don't have the insatiable desire to eat sweeties. This one is my greatest problem. I HAVE to gulp down sugar. And not simple sweeties. Chocolate, ice-creams 'something like this. "Heavy" enough. Yesterday, the second day of my diet, I did not want to eat the second Lindt bon-bon! I could not believe my eyes! I adore these chocolates. It's great, guys! It's the best thing I could imagine to have from the diet.
I tryed once with special aliments that have to fill the stomach once they enter it. But it was something terrible.
But I have a problem with my new diet. When I drink vinegar before I go to bed, I feel giddy. And I have special taste in the mouth in the morning. Probably, I have to drink it only before I eat.
Now, I read some articles about apple cider vinegar.

They tell about the effect I just had: the persons renounce on sweeties when drink vinegar. But the quantity I use is probably too high. They speak about 2 tea-spoons with 250 ml of water. I take 1 soup-spoon with 200 ml. Than, the significant results you will notice after 2-3 months (well, it's not bad because it's normal for weight loose, I think). The vinegar you can find in the shops is in the most cases not natural but made with essence that is bad for the health. It's better to make it at home. You can add honey to the vinegar you drink. You have drink it with attention to not touch the teeth. As a tonic you can drink it once a day, to loose weight 3 times a day after the meals.

Вино из антоновки! Ретро!
«Вино из антоновки! Ретро!» на Яндекс.Фотках

Well, I did not understand about the meals. Before or After?

No comments:

Post a Comment