Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, December 26, 2011

What Can Make Life Better

One of the affirmations that stroke me this year was the opinion of the persons that live in very difficult conditions like high mountains etc about us, "modern" persons. These guys are surprised that we suffer of inferiority complex even if we live good and have so many possibilities in the life in confront to those populations.

Since I'm among those irresolute, I look sometimes for the advises how to grow self-confidence. Here are exercises that can help us.

It's good to do what we like to. Often we think "What other people will say if they see me doing it" or  "I'm old and can't play/ dance/ wear like this!" Do it yourself and don't judge others doing "strange things". (well, this first is not for me: I do normally what I like).

Don't look in the mirror -normally, we judge ourselves when we look in it.

Do not compare one person to an other. Everybody of us is unique and one who has iPod is not better than an other that does not have it. There are not perfect neither ideal persons (this last is often a problem of the parents that want their children are perfect -and ruine their lives).

But the best advise is to learn something new every day. We remain young untill we are interested to study and explore new things in the life.

Do not hesitate: try it! dance, jump, run, create pictures, learn chinese language... Did you ever paint on the water? Do you think it's unpossible? Write in youtube: painting on water.

No comments:

Post a Comment