Pages

Search This Blog

Friday, September 21, 2012

Is it Possible to Reduce Stress?

This is the third post where I continue to reason if and how is possible to reduce stress in our lives. First of all: it's possible.

I'll tell you a story from my life.

Once, I had a very grave period particularly characterized by a constant presence of one not very good person. I knew him for years and was perfectly conscious that he would sell his own mother if somebody will give him good price. Otherwise he was nice, educated and good. I could not avoid him, so I accepted him so as he was.

Everything was good in our relation till he noticed that I was completely confused  and needed help. And he gave me his helping hand. He made me work as a volunteer and took money for my work in his pocket. He "sold" me to one man to receive favours from him (I was shocked when I understood it). Finally, he found a "good job" for me where I had to pay to work.

And, at the same time, I had different similar persons in my life. Persons who could see my state of soul and wanted to use it to earn some money.

Once I was just so tired from their behaviour that could not stand this situation. I sat and began to analyze the situations when they wanted to exploit me. It has to be something in me that I attract only this kind of persons, I thought. They feel I was helpless and they knew they have to show me how helpful they can be for me.

I took myself in hands and began to analyze the situations every day. You will not believe me, probably, but I  was able to manage it this way. And... these persons disappeared from my life after some time. ALL:

So, it's very useful
-to be aware about the problem in your life
-analyze the situations connected to the problem

Awareness helped me many times.

I understood that I can't sleep if I watch screams or horror or mistreatments. I feel bad if I listen to the News in TV. So, I avoid them just for years. I can't change anything, I only ruin my health when I watch it.

Now, if you go to read articles about the human psychology, you will notice that all I told here are the advises psychologists give us if we ask them to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment