Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Honey Healing Power

Натюрморт от простуды
«Натюрморт от простуды» на Яндекс.Фотках

One interesting article in an italian bee keeper association's site told about a division of all the honey consumers in groups: regular consumers and those who buys honey from time to time. "Regulars" look for quality and diversity, others buy first they find.

I'm regular honey and all it's products consumer. Here I write about the experiment I made this autumn.

I found an article about benefits of propolis and echinachea in herpes-healing. It's because they help to maintain immunity system in good conditions.
Than I used once royal jelly for much time -that helps to remain young.
Finally I have a problem with my nails and hairs in autumn and winter, and I read about fantastic results that has use of pollen (for great quantity of minerals etc.) that helps to maintain nails and hairs healthy.

This year I turned to use honey products to cure me from all these problems. Now, in February, I can to say that 1/ I feel relatively good this winter, without flu and grave cold problems. 2/ my nails and hairs felt good when I ate pollen for about a month. Than I had not bought it and now I have all the nails brocken as before.

So, I can say that this cure worked for me. Now I have to buy pollen and continue with it to cure my hairs.

2 comments:

  1. I like honey and heard of the healing powers. If it heals, great, if not , I still like the taste!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think, in the depth of my soul, I prefere it more for it's healing qualities.

    ReplyDelete