Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Study About Prostate Cancer

This is another notice about cancer research progresses.
Because I become too sensitive to this theme and want to help how I can to make this world free from this suffering, I published just some articles about the researches.
I understand that those who sends me these articles want only publicize books or articles to sell them. So, I think I have to give you the notice. But I am not able to control it. Be

Prostate cancer is the second leading cause of cancer death in men, and 1 in 6 will get prostate cancer during his lifetime

Since this disease affects so many lives I think your readers will be interested in reading about a recent Columbia University study on a natural compound shown to kill prostate cancer.

The study reported that this natural formula, consisting of vitamins, minerals, multi-herb extracts, and medicinal mushrooms, inhibits cell proliferation and induces apoptosis (programmed cell death) in both hormone-sensitive and hormone-resistant prostate cancer cells. This is extremely important news for men suffering from hormone resistant prostate cancer, as this aggressive form currently has limited treatment options and a high mortality rate. It is equally hopeful for men suffering from the less aggressive forms of prostate cancer because the compound can be used safely in conjunction with conventional treatments.

You can read the press release here. Please also visit www.dreliaz.org for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment