Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

How to Make Diagnosis to the Soul

Dear Friends, PLS vote my blog in this directory (click this buton here or on the right of the page): Top Health Sites Rank by www.Nature-Ally.com

Next theme I wanted to write here about were I Ching but today
I listened the sound of singing bowls and suddenly had the answer on the question I tryed to understand for years maybe.

What is sound?
What are colours?

These questions I had from the first times I listened to the teachings of Namkhai Norbu. I felt that there is something special in these things, not simple length of wave. But could not understand.

Now, I want to write here my thoughts this morning. Maybe it will be more simple for me to have entire picture.
This man says he can heal with these sounds. I can't believe him. To heal, he needs special feeling, special understanding of the thing. I don't believe that he has this understanding. I don't believe persons with this face...

I'm not right. If I say that I feel energy and can heal with it, somebody can have this other realization and feel sounds so as I feel energy -and can heal with them.

So, I feel energy, he feels sounds, somebody feels colours - everybody of us, we feel one part of entire picture.

The singing bowl makes my soul sound on the right wave. My soul does not sound on the wave of the Creation that is why I need this help: to make it take the same wave. And when my soul takes the same wave of the Creation, I feel "connected". The same happens to me when I recite sutras.
So, sound is "near" to me, I need only a little help to feel "connected".

With colours is more complicated. My soul do not feel them and I don't know a sort of "tool", that would feel me "connected" that is about colours. If the sky is clear, you have to feel "connected". Because I don't feel "connection", there is something that goes not good in me. This is a great hole for MY soul. I miss this part of Creation.

My soul has "clouds" connected to colours. These clouds are more dark.
The "clouds" connected to sound are not so dark for me.
And the clouds connected with energy are very thin.
This is the diagnosis of my soul and the way I have to do to purify the clouds.
If you read till here, maybe you would like to write to me what do you think about this my "discovery". I feel that I'm right on the whole.

5 comments:

  1. Now that you mention it, I realize now that mantras are always in the form of sound, not colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Footiam, I would not so categorical. So far I know, sounds can be seen as colours. There are even persons that when they hear a sound see something like Aurora Borealis for them. And the Teachings of Buddhismus (I think ALL schools) whant you associate a colour with every sound too.
    Mmmm?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing your knowledge, Zubli. As always you say me things I do not think about. I miss them in my point of view. Or don't "feel".
    I understood, that in all these practices "to feel" is the most important thing. For me. Sincerely, it is just a great, that I began to speak about it. But some things I do not know how to call. I have not words to explain the state. But I like this exploration. It's ... "magical"...

    I-Ching is something new for me -and very interesting to learn. Specially because has to be bounded with all I learned and thought in the last years. So, like the concept of 5 colours that I don't understand till the depth. Understand "teorically" but not "feel".

    I'll write about it this days if not today. No, maybe today not, I have to go in Salerno in the afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Liudmila birds of same feather folk together so pray god for betterment of humanity and if you really love( not passion} then see me and my child in my blog
    www.hubpages.com/profile/DEBASIS

    YOU ARE REQUESTED TO READ ALL THE POSTS AND COMMENTS THANKS
    PHILOSOPHY RELIGION AND SCIENCE WILL BE MY LIFE

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great to see you here. Thanks for the link. I'll read t next days.

    ReplyDelete