Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Order Your Prescription Eyeglasses Online Too

All my life I use eyeglasses and it's an important part of my body, but it's also a thing that I wanted to have as hot as possible and would change frames everytime I change clothes. If their prices would not similar to the angry dogs that bite you. The solution I found in internet.

Sincerely, I did not know it's possible to buy prescription glasses online. First of all. And second I could not imagine, the glasses can have favolous prices too. That is why I was so surprized when I discovered $ 8 Zenni Optical Rx Eyeglasses.

I did not believe that it could be true and tryed to "order" simple $8 eyeglasses to discover "hidden stones" in price. The only addition was $4,95 of shipping. So, the total price of "my glasses" was $12,95, and it's a great price, if you understand in the prescription eyeglasses pricing.

Made it certain, I began to discover the site with precision.
I don't know about your experiences in eyeglasses shopping, but I learned that in the real optic you need all your attention, because the doctors rarely think about peculiarities of your personal measures there. $ 8 Zenni Optical Rx Eyeglasses has very detailed Options/Prescription form, where nothing is forgotten. Not only promotional coatings and frame colours, but pupillary distance and lens types too. All models are devided by categories and are easy to navigate, so you can find directly the category you are interested in.

Finally, if you have questions about frame or lens materials and all other general information you could need to order your prescription glasses online, there are special articles with clear explanations on the left side of the page.


5 comments:

  1. This is familiar! I like the glasses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liudmila I am above 40 so using one
    thanks for information by the way HOW R U?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, great to see you!!!
    I'm great from yesterday evening! -the PC is working good finally and I can be online without problems finally!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What can I say you, Footiam, we all are boiling in the same pan...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fotiam and Liudmila i AM BOILING
    INTERNALLY BUT NOT EXTERNALLY

    ReplyDelete