Pages

Search This Blog

Friday, May 2, 2008

Advise Of Lopon Tenzin Namdak

I think this little "interview" will be interesting even for advanced practicioners. (Yes, I think about you, you know. ;)))

HMV: How do you concentrate into the natural state? On what do you focus
your awareness?
LTN: There is nothing to do. Just leave it to itself. If you do
something, if you try to do anything, then you are not in the natural
state.
HMV: So there is no method.
LTN: No. Just keep the natural state continuously.

If one rests in the natural state
without seeking anything,
Without any specific method
concerning how or when to rest,
that is meditation.
The All Creating Monarch

HMV: How do you stabilize the natural state?
LTN: Just do nothing.

HMV: Just sit there with my eyes open?
LTN: No. That doesn't matter. It doesn't matter whether your eyes are
open or closed or whether you are down in your bed. If you are familiar
with keeping thè natural state, if you are quite advanced with this
practice, then you can talk, or you can do everything without disturbing
it


6 comments:

  1. That's great advice! Just be oneself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :))) If translated in poor words, yes, practically it's so.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its a lot easier to get into that state when you have complete quiet around you. My mountain farm is a perfect place because its so remote and peaceful. Just a shame I don't get up there very often.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eh, you see, I'm happy I reminded it to you! :))) When I am in a great city like Milano, I turn back with the sence that the solitary place where I live is the best possibility for happiness. A sort of Nirvana.

    ReplyDelete
  5. only transforming your disorted conciousness to unity conciousness
    Liudmila it only matters and by any means through concentration or by meditation it is called treading the path of yoga or nirvana

    ReplyDelete
  6. liudmila pair of opposites like sorrow and happiness always exist

    ReplyDelete