Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Bare-Hands Operations Or Psychic Surgery

Many years I know about this operations but I've never seen real photos of this practice. Today I wanted to find an article about crystal-therapy and found casually this site in Russian -where I took this photo and there are many photos there else- and than other sites that I will give you addresses in the bottom of this post.

The author of Russian article writes about 5 types of healers in Philippine. Those who uses herbs, meditation and mantra, psy-surgerians (where "psy"=energy), energy-healers and classical massagists that use reflexotherapy, crystal-therapy (that is why I'm in this site...) and other similar alternative medicine techniques.

What was interesting for me in all this, is that some days ago I spoke with one woman that told my how she cured her toothache with "Gold Light" practice. She did not knew the name of the practice but she told me that after "treatment" the aches passed miraculously.

That is why it was interesting for me to know that "these cures are very efficient and need a few time for them and I've seen personally splendid results in the cure of grave illnesses after only some passes of the healer".

The healer did that "passes" only to show his activity to other persons. He doesn't need to make any movement when he does it, be sure. I use this practice for some years but sincerely I do not believe myself every time I do it till now. Yesterday was the last of the "practices" for me.

I have grave problems with my spine. I have them from 14 or 16 years and was even partially paralyzed some times when I was very young. I want to say that the situation is grave enough. So, yesterday I woke up with the aches that promised me that I will be not able to move till a good big injection of anesthetizeer and the best was that my husband was at work and nobody could help me -to prepare everything necessary for this injection. So before I could do it I had to pass nice time probably on 4 legs -till I could arrive in the other rooms where I could do it.

I remembered about "Gold Light" practice. I did it, slept a little after that -and woke up without any memory about "nice" time I had to pass this morning.

I want to say with all this that the miracolous, paranormal practicesare very effective really and everybody can do them (well, not psy-surgery, obviously) to help oneself and other persons. I think. And here is a quoter from this page:
"It is only positive energy."
Spiritual healing is a no-touch therapy. It comprises of eight techniques, including crystal healing, pillar of light, and sound therapy.
"We keep on invoking sanjeevani shakti (positive life forces) and flood the body with it. Slowly the negative entity is overpowered and withdraws." (this is what I do too)
And spiritual healing is not confined to people: even places with negative forces can be turned positive. (this I did not know else)
Article about Alex L. Orbito (0n the last photo)

3 comments:

  1. These pictures still make me squirm. If people can be healed with just good thoughts, it would be wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You that live not so far from there, Footiam, maybe you have heared about it. I couldn't believe it even if I see it with my eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, Philippines is not far away. Have been there but didn't get to see these things live. Do not intend to!

    ReplyDelete