Pages

Search This Blog

Friday, May 23, 2008

Pls, Do It Just Now

Тысяча будд
«Тысяча будд» на Яндекс.Фотках

Many of you, my dear friends, partecipated on the feast of Vesak on May 19. Maybe I'm not right, but I think that Vesak is not the possibility to eat one time more on the day but to recite sutras or listen to them. And to make your practice.

Every good action you will do in this period will moltiplicate your merits 100 000 times -but every negative action will moltiplicate the negativity too.

So, today I wanted to recite Sutras with me and to listen to Hart Sutra with me.

If you open the page of Sutras in this my blog you will find first of all Golden Light Sutra translated in many languages. It's a big Mahayana Sutra, but you recite only the 4 Chapter in the way that somebody hears it. I recite it always when my animals are with me. In this way I hope they have better reincarnation next time.

You can open this page with Heart Sutra deep singing by the monk. The Dalai Lama singing is not good in this re-registration. If somebody wants to have the file I have in my PC or if you now how can I do to registrate it and post here, pls write to me.

Finally here is The Noble Mahayana Sanghatasutra Dharma-Paryaya in english. You can recite it and it's very good to recite and to distribute this sutra to other persons. Unfortunatelly I don't know if exist other translations except italian. (ILTK)

5 comments:

  1. If you have sutras translated in english pl send to me
    debasis11111@yahoo.co.in
    may 19th was LORD BUDDHA'S BIRTHDAY
    WE observe it as buddhapurnima

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes liudmila it is nice to read t5he topic on sutras and advice of blessed one but i have no patience to read at a time all Iwill read gradually thanks for your writing

    ReplyDelete
  3. They say "The way in the Hell is made from good intentions".

    I only said what is possible to do and how is possible to do. Noting more.

    I believe in Sutras and recite and listen to them when I need help. And I receive the help I need. That is why I write about it. Not to convince you or to push you. It's yours -what you do in your life.
    :)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vesak is celebrated in different ways in different places. Lay people can eat like normal days I suppose but it's the first time that I've heard that good and bad actions would multiply during Vesak.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not only during Vesak. There are different days in the year, but I don't remember them today. Have to ask about it my monk-friends from Mahayana Institute.

    ReplyDelete