Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The Law of Attraction In Action

One of my friends had a special uncle. He had a gift of the God to win every drawing he partecipated. At that time was this use: labor union in the fabrics organized drawings where the workers could win a TV or fridge or a trip for example. If this uncle partecipated on the drawing, he turned home with a TV or other things. Always. Any drawing he partecipated.

To finish the story of this uncle I have to say he never knew to use his Gift for something good. He was in a prison, was poor, was ill after prison... How these things came to him, so they went away.

Once I said to me that I knew 2 equally bad persons one after the other. I wanted to analyse the bad period of my life and noticed that ALL the bad persons I knew in that period were equal. They had similar characteristics, the circumstances of our meetings were equal ecc. And the results of these acquaintances were equal. And all the period of my life characterized of these persons was not only tragic for me, but had the same characteristics.

From other side, have you noticed this?, you have an aim sometimes, youdo everything you can to reach it -nothing to do. You analyse what you did, correct errors -nothing to do. You study the thing, change your attitude completely -the same result.
And you know a person that don't have this aim, does nothing special, doesn't move a finger -and has what you are trying to reach with so great efforts...

The Law Of Attraction...
I read today an article where was written about this law for wealth and for partners. It was said there: our lifes depends from our beliefs.

Turning back to that my black period. After I was only some passes from the death as a result of that, I left that group of persons, left the aim I has with them, began the new life practically. In that period I joined Bon-group of Italy too. My life changed, I began to heal slowly and after some months the circumstances changed completely.

What I think now about that circumstances.
I think, from my side I had the wrong aim. But. The wrong aim attracted in my life a wrong person (or maybe is right to say that person was just in the group I joined). The first. The other wrong persons were attracted to me till the first of them were among my acquaintances.
That bad person attracted similar bad persons in my life.
When that person left my world, other similar persons left it too.

What do you think about it?

В Аду
«В Аду» на Яндекс.Фотках

8 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear that you have such a period in your life. The good thing is it is over and yes, it's very convincing, the thing you say about the bad attracting the bad. They say birds of a feather like to flock together and it's a good thing to be mindful and be able to detach oneself from the flock. In cases like this, I prefer to be alone. Some people say, no man can be island but in cases where there are so many bad people around, it is advisable to be an island.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, that period I had about 3 years ago and it was really bad.

    Today I can look at it with cold mood and analyse it. And that is why I could understand these things.

    Next time when something like this happens to me I will use this my awareness to awoid similar situations. To change the situation knowing the law of attraction's peculiarities.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's good to hear that; using an experience to handle a new situation. Perhaps, that's what life is all about!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Somebody said: we had to born with our actual heads and then become younger and younger... Who knows why the life is all contrarious? It could be much more better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my dear god, this IS the period. One needs Incredible forces to accept the pain. I remember I was not able to do it. Only to meet our Lama, this really Enlightened person, changed my mind. My mind was very weak, I myself could not stand the life sincerely.

    It is bad to know that I'm a weak person, I don't like them. Maybe THIS is what I have to learn in this life.

    Hope you are more strong as me. And you've met the good gurus too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. pl see it


    http://www.spymac.com/details?2381377

    ReplyDelete
  7. pl see it
    http://www.spymac.com/details?2381525

    ReplyDelete