Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Aura

Аура
«Аура» на Яндекс.Фотках

I read about our auras today. I have not doubts about their existance but I feel some embarrassed when I read that I have to wash it. No, "wash" in the literal sense of this word. In a shower, under a waterfall, under rainfall (without lightening!).

The other way to wash the aura is to use feathers (better if turkey or owl), sage or lavendar smoke or, if you have nothing of these, you can use your hand as a comb.
(advises are from About.com)

Now, I thought, is it really so easy to clean the aura from all the negativities?

аура растений 3
«аура растений 3» на Яндекс.Фотках

2 comments:

  1. If it is an aura, then there is no need to wash it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought it more or less in the same way, that is why I wrote this strange thing here.

    ReplyDelete