Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Probiotics In My Bag

This is what I bought today in the supermarket. A bag full of probiotic yogurts. Well, we were in a very big supermarket and these yogurts were discounted this week. So, I was very happy to find this price and bought them as much as possible.

I read once that these products are a very great Lie. Because the Bacteria can't survive in these vases first and they can't arrive "alive and active" till the gut. But I like yogurt and want believe they, bacteria, can do it.

I wrote about them an article that you can read if you visit this page Probiotics to the rescue. My article was not chosen by the person that wanted these articles. Unfortunatelly it becomes worsest and worsest votes (it was 9-th first). My article is not very good but there are some interesting dates about our health there.

2 comments:

  1. I like to believe they work too but then who cares, it's nice to eat it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like them too and eat them for this reason. If they do good for my health, it's better.

    ReplyDelete