Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Thinking About Vibrational Medicine

They write soo much about vibrational medicine today. Practically everything is possible to call so because everything in the Creation is made from vibrations. Light and our body, stones and herbs and others.

Interesting is that not all vibrations are healing. And specially "healing" vibrations. Today you can buy in every supermarket devises that with their vibrations can heal and help you loss the weight... Than there are vibrational baths for feet, armchairs with vibration...

Do you feel good from all that? I feel very-very bad. I just know it. One meditian said me after the operation, vibrational devises can provoke the growth of the tumors, so I have not use them. There are different contro-indications but have you ever hear about them from those persons that sell them?

Well, these vibrations are maybe too rough. Non as those I told in the first words of these post.

Because I try to sell jewelry made by me from the semiprecious stones, I add here a few of pubblicity: a photo of my last bracelets with Cat's Eyes.
For more information you can visit my main site "Mystic Gemstones"
or "Mystic-Gemstones Blog"

4 comments:

  1. These are popular over here too. And some crystals don't come cheap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When the crystalls are of excellent quality, they have to be expensive. But the stones I have are for common use, so that every woman can wear one. :-)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are looks nice,

    I didn't know you are also expert in making jewelry. nice design.
    Wish you best of luck in this business

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you. Unfortunatelly I'm not abe to sell what I do...

    ReplyDelete