Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Thoughts About Elements

Many years I can't understand the theory about elements. I understand -the words. But I do not understand in my soul. Sincerely I tryed to read texts and books but the concept is dark for me.

I answered questions of one test now and have this result:

You are most aligned with AIR, EARTH, and WATER.
Air represents intellect, mental intention, and connection to universal life force. Earth represents grounding, foundation of life, substance, connection to life path, and family roots. Water represents emotional release, intuition, and inner reflection.

The element you are not as strongly connected to is fire. Fire represents energy, tool for transformation, connection to personal power, and inner strength.

Where is Space in this quitz? I don't know. They do not use Space.
Why we need to understand the elements?Here is the explanation:
Understanding what each element represents helps us evaluate
where our individual strengths and weaknesses are.

As for me remains the problem: How can we know that THIS point of view is that right? I noticed that every quitz or similar you do, you find different elements most alined with you.
The answer?

2 comments:

  1. I still don't understand elements. Let me tackle life first!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is possible that you would have this your task with the life easier if you could understand them...

    ReplyDelete