Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Attracting Negativities

I wrote soe times about "Law of Attraction". The main thought here is this: you attract what you are concentrated on.

So, as I understand it, is: If I unconsciously am thinking and worrying to have not enough money for example or to meet an illness, I think always about it. And more I think about it, more I attract these problems in my life.

From other side, if I have optimistic vision and adopt some positive affirmations, I'll attract wealth or health or what I want.

The techinque is: think "I am rich!" and repeat it, imagin you have all the good things you need to feel rich -and the wealth will be attracted by your positive mind. Adopt only positive words when you speak and only present time. Avoid criticism too. Absolutely.

They say, there is nobody that became rich laying on the sofa and repeating positive affirmations. I read about one person that received as a gift a little object that was among his wishes written in the notebook with his positive affirmations. Mmmm... Why not. But not because he repeated this affirmation, excuse me.

In my life, all this happens in other way. First I have a problem and than I begin to think about it. And when I don't find a solution i begin to create "negative affirmations". It is possible to change the situation, this creating more and more negative energy if you avoid bad words etc. But not to become rich from one day to the other.

Сколько возмешь?
«Сколько возмешь?» на Яндекс.Фотках

8 comments:

  1. I think you are right that "you attract what you are concentrated on."
    you may saw those three monkey teach us don't see Bad, don't hear Bad and don't talk Bad. So we willnot concentrated on any negative or bad things.

    When we concentrated only good, we will attract only good things in our life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so difficult. When something bad is in the life it's very difficult to understand that you are concentrated on it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. on What will you concentrate when you are tortured? Your concentration will be on torture and get rid of it. Is not Liudmila? debasis here

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's true, Debasis, when our body or soul suffer it's difficult to concentrate on something other. And this is the main prolem.

    But even suffering our mind is looking for the ways to overpass the suffer. And there are moments when we can to pass attention to this aim. Once you understood the situation, you can try to do the practices. At least try -and it helps too.

    I did so different times that is why I know that it's possible.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like to believe this too. One'd probably be happier thinking about the positive things in life.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Somebody said: only 10% of sufferings come from the events. 90% come from our mind. Teachers say we don't know to manage our minds.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am not allowed to do any innovative things. I am telling the truth and it is spiritually

    ReplyDelete
  8. I do not say that you tell not truth. I say only if you are knowing what is the problem, you have to look to change something.

    ReplyDelete