Pages

Search This Blog

Friday, October 23, 2009

More About Sound Healing

I wrote about different possibilities of sound healing in this blog. Drums, music of the nature, metal bowls. Suddenly, I found these other type of singing bowls and an example of the meditation too. I thought it is interesting not only for me.

Those are not metal but crystal bowls and I've never hear about them neither abut the use of them.

I think, sound healing is very powerful but it is very personal. I want to explain. Sound is a vibration. Not all vibrations are good for YOU, personally. For example, I never buy those all sorts of devises that promise to cure you with vibrations. I feel bad when I use them. And if the vibration is not good for you it can provoce the growth of tumors for example or create other problems. So, if you don't like a sound, a vibration, never insist on using it.

If you turn to my posts More About Drums And Sound Healing and Trance Dance Healing
and listen the videos I posted there you will notice very different action of those sounds in confront with these. It would be very interesting for me if you write about your reaction on these different sounds.

As for me, I feel good when I listen to drums (those posts) and I feel not very good listening to the sounds like those produced from crystal bowls.




2 comments:

  1. That's why I think why some music are so soothing to the ears.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, probably some vibrations are "special" for everybody of us. I think, I've heared there is just vibrational medicine in the modern science...

    ReplyDelete